Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monday Musings (On Tuesday)

What I'm thinking: That every time I look at the calendar it looks busier the next two weeks.

What I'm reading:
I picked up a book at the library that I couldn't resist called The Food of a Younger Land. It is a portrait of regional American food before chain restaurants and frozen food. So far it is a great read.

What I'm listening to:
The kids having a Lego auction. They split up all the Legos, then auction them off to each other.

What we're learning:
We are really working with the rabbits this week and the kids are cramming down rabbit knowledge for the Showmanship at the State Fair next week.

What I'm watching:
Blue skies and bright sun. I love California summers.

What's cooking:
I'm making Chicken Tetrazzini casserole tonight for dinner; one of the kids favorites.

What I'm buying:
Lots of fruit every Friday at our farmers market here in town. I am thinking to blog about it in a couple weeks.

What I'm thankful for:
Our good health the last few weeks. I am very thankful that we haven't been sick at all.

What I'm creating:
A clean, remodeled rabbitry. I have big plans for a better system out there.

What I'm praying:
That God would draw my children's hearts to Him.

What I'm planning:
Our competitions at the State Fair begin this Sunday and goes all next week. So I am making sure that we have everything in order and know where we are going.

What we did this last weekend: We had a great party at our friends house on Friday and Saturday, then Sunday we had church and our fellowship meal. Sunday afternoon was nice and lazy with our neighborhood block party that night. Then yesterday my Sweetie was home so we all went on a long bike ride, swam in the afternoon and grilled burgers.

What I'm looking forward to:
Another play practice is this week then we are preparing for State Fair.

A picture to share:


~Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment