Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That the cup of Apricot Black Tea I am enjoying right now is lovely.
What I'm reading:
We are reading Victory on the Walls by Frieda Clark Hyman...a story about Nehemiah to compliment history in school.
What I'm listening to:
The kids squealing as they holding the baby rabbits...their eyes opened today!
What we're learning:
This week we are learning about seals and seal cows in science; Pythagoras, Belshazzar and Confucius in history and Dasher started a new phonics book.
What I'm watching: The sun shining into the windows; I'm enjoying it because we are getting some rain tomorrow and the rest of the week.
What's cooking: Tonight it is Chicken and Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo with a salad and French bread.
What I'm buying:
I need to go make copies today at Kinko's...a place every homeschooling mom gets to know pretty well.
What I'm wearing:
A white linen skirt, white socks and a blue long sleeved shirt.
What I'm thankful for:
My handyman husband, his friend and a fixed pipe.
What I'm creating:
Piles of laundry on my bed to be folded later today.
What I'm praying:
That I would use my time wisely this week.
What I'm planning:
Lesson plans for co-op...my month to teach starts this Wednesday.
What I'm looking forward to: Our church's big Ball this Friday night....we'll see if all those dance practices paid off.
A picture to share:

~Mr. Lego and Bookworm at the 4-H Presentation day this last weekend. They both did great!

*I just realized that their real names were plastered in great big letters on their poster boards so that explains the white out, thanks to computer photo editing! :-)

Comments

  1. Good work Kaitlyn and Jimmy! It was so fun to hear your pre-presentations last week! You both did very well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts