Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That I am so grateful for our precious church family and the encouragement they are to me.
What I'm reading:
Cookie recipes.
What I'm listening to: Rich Mullins CD - Songs.
What we're learning:
Formal learning is taking a break this week, but we heard a great sermon yesterday on the comforts of the gospel and the tender mercies of God.
What I'm watching: My Sweetie and I watched our annual viewing of Planes, Trains and Automobiles over the weekend.
What's cooking:
Tomato-Basil Pasta Soup.
What I'm buying: I need to run out for some fun holiday paper plates for our cookies and I also ran out of frosting!
What I'm wearing:
Jeans, dark blue sweater, tan socks.
What I'm thankful for: That we don't have to worry where our next meal is coming from.
What I'm creating:
Cookies - Chocolate Crinkles, S more's Bars and Sugar Cookies.
What I'm praying: That I will make good use of my time.
What I'm planning:
On going to the canned food distribution place again tomorrow morning with the kids, then off to caroling at the assisted-living home we visit in the afternoon.
What I'm looking forward to:
Christmas morning with just our family, friends coming that afternoon, then visiting extended family next weekend.
A picture to share:


~Christmas 2008 at Grandpa & Grandma's house.

Comments

  1. I think Jason and I need to see that movie. In the past week, you're the 4th person to say you watch it annually. I hear its very funny :)

    Also, the soup you're making sounds very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hilarious, Stef! But definitely for adults only. The only problem is language, with one scene that is full of it. Let me know what you think...

    The soup is really easy...chicken broth, garlic, tomatoes, simmered - then into the blender, add pasta, basil, seasonings, then sprinkle with Parmesan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts