Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That I need to start looking for another dentist.
What I'm reading:
Sadly, not much right now.
What I'm listening to:
Our local Christian station playing Christmas music.
What we're learning: Last week of school before vacation. Homer and Ancient India in history, the older children have their state presentations this week in co-op.

What I'm watching: The kids bouncing one of those little rubber balls around the house.

What's cooking:
I have cookies on my mind...chocolate crackles, s'mores bars and sugar cookies will be created in the kitchen sometime this week.
What I'm buying: Christmas gifts....if you know me well, you know that shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. Yes, I know I am weird.

What I'm wearing:
White sweater, blue jeans and dark green socks.
What I'm thankful for:
That through these hard times my husband still has his job.
What I'm creating: Gifts...and I'm not telling!
What I'm praying:
That I will be continually reminded of God's faithfulness.
What I'm planning:
To buy our buck rabbit this Saturday!
What I'm looking forward to:
Our church dance practice this Thursday and a fun Christmas party on Friday.
A picture to share:

Comments

  1. Did you know that Anna Whittmire from church is a dentist. That's who we go to and she's great! Her office is in Carmichael but it doesn't take that long to get there. 20 minutes or so.

    Love the picture. Where'd you take it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I need to see if I can go to her with my insurance.

    That picture was taken at Kids Inc., on the nature walk. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts