Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nail Studio

Last week we had a slow afternoon and I was doing some organizing upstairs. When I came down an hour or so later, I found that our entry way had been transformed into a nail-painting, hair-combing studio by Miss Bookworm.



She had everything set up; the polish laid out, a chair and pillow for her clients, hair ties galore and the prices clearly listed. The first victim client of course had to dress up for the occasion.


This is very delicate work. And she took it quite seriously.


Another princess was waiting for her turn...



...I love my girls!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Did the girls actually pay her? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Cute. Looks like they had a lot of fun! Thanks again for giving us the bike and feeding us...oh and letting us barge in on your Sunday afternoon. We had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time with you guys too, Leslie. I am so glad you live so close!

    Krista, they paid her in Monopoly money...I should have gotten a picture of that too. :-)

    ReplyDelete