Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That it seems that well made plans sometimes change.
What I'm reading:
Not much, unfortunately. I am hoping to sit down to read this afternoon for a few minutes though.
What I'm listening to:
John Michael Talbot's soothing songs.
What we're learning:
This week we're learning about Saul, David and Solomon; tomorrow is 4-H and our rabbit project meeting.
What I'm watching:
Laundry piling up on my bed for folding.
What's cooking:
I just finished putting Taco Soup in the crock pot for tonight.
What I'm buying:
I am ordering some craft stuff from The Oriental Trading Company for my kids and also for some co-op fun.
What I'm wearing: dark green skirt, lavender shirt and brown sweater...no one is seeing me today so I am not caring if I match, just that I'm warm!
What I'm thankful for:
That God is in control and not me, or else I would really mess things up.
What I'm creating:
I have a couple reviews that I am overdue to write...
What I'm praying: That my dear friends would remain steadfast through their trials.

What I'm planning: Our last week of school and plans for next week with family and friends.
What I'm looking forward to:
A fun break from the ordinary next week!
A picture to share:

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of the kids! It's time for me to get mine together for one... I've been taking separate ones but not a group one recently. Sometimes that's fun and sometimes, well, it's as fun as cleaning the boys room! lol. Looking forward to some reading time too... I'm interested to her your review of "Passionate Housewives Desperate for God" when you get through it. Happy Tuesday to ya!

    ReplyDelete