My Very First Tag!

My friend Stef tagged me! I love these silly type of questionnaires, both filling them out and also reading my friends' answers. So humor me, and if you feel so inclined, fill one out for me; I would love to hear more about you and your sweetheart!

What are your middle names?
Manabu & Louise

♥How long have you been together?
We've known each other for 17 years
Dated for 2 1/2 years
Engaged for 8 months
Married for 13 1/2 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
6 months

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked. First he asked my dad though. :)

♥ Who made the first move?
He did. We kissed when were engaged.

♥ How old are each of you?
me-35
him- 38

♥ Did you go to the same school?
we went to the same junior college for 1 semester

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No, but close.

♥ Who is the smartest?
I say he is, he says I am :)

♥ Who majored in what?
me- Liberal Arts
him- Business Marketing

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Dos Coyotes or Panda Express

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Hawaii and Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Probably he does, but I do lose mine with the kids.


♥ How many children do you want?
However many God chooses to bless us with.

♥ Who does the cooking?
I do, but he loves to help.

♥ Who is more social?
Both of us, we have times when we love to be with
others, then times when we want just our family.


♥ Who is the neat-freak?
He is! I was a slob until I met him.
Now I like clean, but I am not a neat-freak.


♥ Who is the most stubborn?
He is. I am a people-pleaser so I like giving up.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He does, usually.

♥ Where was your first date?
At the Plumed Horse in Saratoga, December 17, 1992.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Sometimes - tulips and lilies.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
With my extended family or just with our kids, which is
really fun.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither. I love being married. I never have to wonder if I will have
a dance partner. :)

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We knew we would marry 6 months after we started dating.
We waited until he finished school to marry.

♥ Who eats more?
He does.

♥ What do you do for a living?
Him - Marketing manager for a sign company in the new home industry
Me- Keeper of the House

♥ Who does the laundry?
I do, but the kids put it all away.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
He is. I am still getting used to all this technology.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
He does. I have never gotten car sick so I read to him. :)

♥ What is "your" song?
Show Yourselves To Be
by Steven Curtis Chapman


I'm tagging: Lisa, Dawn, Leslie
and Melissa

Comments

  1. Awww - you are such a cute couple! :)

    The Yucatan - Cancun? We were there for our honeymoon too!

    I'll have to listen to the SCC song on lala. hehe

    What's the meaning of James' middle name?

    Fun tag, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn! We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon and then to Cancun/Riviera Maya for our 7th anniversary.

    James will tell you that Manabu means good looking and intelligent. (It's Japanese) I didn't believe him until I asked his mom, and she asked me what he told me and then said that yes, it CAN mean that. So I still don't really believe him... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding out all that fun stuff! Charlotte, I cannot imagine you being a slob!! I'll try to do this on my blog, but it will be a while. Panda Express - yum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts