Images of my Week


My week......

These goats.....





because they are a big part of our daily routine right now. We are now only 20 days until our fair and things are only going to get busier.







This tea cup......




because it was my mom's. I love that I have them in my cupboard and pull one out every now and then. Precious things should be used.







This zucchini......




because they were easy to make and quite delicious.







This view.......



Because My Sweetie and I have been walking each evening, and it is soothing to my soul. It's a time when we can both talk and enjoy God's creation.







These outside games......



because I love seeing My Sweetie play with our kids. This one is the baby, but not for much longer. Yes, she is growing up too.





This photo, which reminds me of being in an amazing place with My Sweetie......



because it was good to get away and spend time with just him.

Comments

Popular Posts