Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Week In Images

 My Week.....




It seems like we are seeing lots of this stuff. Yes, I am getting tired of it.....



but I know it is a blessing.








This amazing garlic bread......




it hit the spot with a hearty salad one night for dinner.








This girl.....


because she is growing up, and proves it by making dinner all by herself.








This incredible treat - mini blueberry cheesecakes with raspberry cream......




because having the oldest daughter create these makes me feel very spoiled.








These irises on my table......



because they are my favorite color.







These precious girls......


because they have been best friends from when they just started talking.








Sweet fellowship and yummy food......


because it nourishes my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment