Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Monday Musings (On a Tuesday)

What I'm thinking: That I am thankful that I can trust in God's perfect plan. I am thankful that I can truly never ever be out of his will, and also that He gives me grace to get through each day.

What I'm reading: I just finished reading Boy: Tales of Childhood and Going Solo by Roald Dahl. It is his autobiography and a really great story.

What I'm listening to: At this very moment I am listening to violin lessons. Nutsy is really enjoying playing and is doing well.

What we're learning: This week we are really pushing the 4-H presentations. Only two of them are doing presentations since I tell them that they don't have to do one their senior year.This year Nutsy is doing a demonstration on vegan cupcakes. Dasher is doing a very interesting illustrated talk on the Sacramento Rendering Plant.

What's cooking: This week I am making Pulled Asian Pork, Tilapia Curry, Beef Tacos, and Barbecue Chicken. I really love being in the kitchen.

What I'm buying: Valentine's treats. We really don't celebrate it but we are doing a Valentine exchange tonight at our 4-H club meeting.

What I'm creating: Vacation blog posts! I have been updating my other blog with stories from our recent trip.

What I'm praying: I am praying for those that are displaced right now because of the Oroville Dam. We do have some friends that had to leave and others that are on standby.

What I'm planning: My Sweetie and I need to spend some time tonight studying and going over our lesson for our Financial Peace Class. We have both been coordinating a class the last 5 weeks and have really enjoyed talking personal finances with our class each week.

What we did this last weekend: We ran errands all day Saturday, it seemed. Sunday we went to church and also Sunday School. That evening we had a nice relaxing evening with the girls.

What I'm looking forward to: Mr. Lego coming home soon! It looks like it will be in the next couple of weeks and we are excited to have him home again.

A picture to share:




~My lunch today. Creamy Asparagus Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment