Friday, February 24, 2017

Eating Low Carb: 5 lunches

 My Sweetie and I eat low carb about 80% of the time. When eating this way, sometimes it can be hard to come up with meal ideas. So here were my lunches one week, to inspire you.



This was a taco bowl. I took ground beef and seasoned it with chili powder, garlic and cumin, then added black olives, a half an avocado, grated cheese and salsa.




Italian sausage bowl. This is sauteed Italian sausage with mini bell peppers over roasted cabbage.





This was a salad kit from the store. Sesame Asian flavors with kale and cabbage and I added chopped chicken.



Leftovers from dinner the night before: two barbecue chicken legs and some bell peppers on the side.




Here I have scrambled eggs with mushrooms, alongside my kale bacon salad.





All of these took just a few minutes to put together. I hope this inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment