{Schoolhouse Review} ~ HomeschoolDiploma.com

It is happening again, whether I like it or not. A second child of mine is graduating, and is in need of a diploma. So it was perfect timing that I was given the opportunity to review the Exclusive High School Diploma from HomeschoolDiploma.com



Exclusive High School Diploma Review

The ordering process was very smooth. There are many options you can choose for your customized diploma:

  • Choice between four center seals
  • Place to put your school name, and optional address
  • Different choices of wording - ranging from single parents, honors course study, 12 years of home education, college prep courses, and standard
  • Option to have a verse printed on your diploma
  • Date of your choice, with optional signature lines and titles 
  • Different paper and font options
  • Optional honors seal
  • Multiple choices for diploma cover
  • Other add-ons, including archive copy and wallet size

 I was impressed with all of the options! I spent my time going through the ordering process and choosing how my husband and I wanted the diploma to look. After ordering our diploma for Bookworm, it came within a week by standard mail.

The diploma cover is sturdy, and of quality material. We chose the "Soli Deo Gloria" cover in black.






Inside, a piece of parchment paper is protecting the plastic lining.

The diploma itself is very nicely done. The font we chose is very easy to read. I also loved being able to choose specifically what is said in the diploma.

{I did white out her name in the photo}



I also really appreciated being able to have a Bible verse on our diploma. We chose Proverbs 3:5-6.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto
thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct thy paths."


This verse is very special to me and I was very excited to see it as one of the options when ordering. I was also homeschooled and at my graduation (there were only 4 of us graduates!) my parents came up to formally graduate me, and my mom quoted this verse.

While I was ordering, I also checked out other things on their website. They also offer beautifully designed graduation announcements. Many of these have beautiful scripture verses on them and have the options to include photos of the graduate. I was impressed with the quality of the cards and would be proud to send these out with Bookworm's photo on them.

There are also other accessories, which are the perfect gift for any graduate. There are a plethora of class rings, in many sizes and colors. I loved the Keepsake and Photo Items; there are t-shirts, key chains, photo collages, and beautiful frames. One package that caught my eye was the"'senior package", This included a t-shirt, a graduation portfolio, thank you notes, a souvenir tassel, and a bling charm, with the year of their graduation. As homeschoolers, we don't get the options that public or private schools might get with graduation paraphernalia, but rest assured, all those fun grad things can be found here.

Graduating from high school is required. But homeschooling our children is not required, and is an accomplishment that should be recognized. HomeschoolDiploma.com is a wonderful resource for anyone graduating a homeschooling senior and I really encourage you to check out what goodies they sell. 

Other members of The Crew also received a personalized diploma, check out what they thought by clicking below. 



Exclusive High School Diploma Review


Crew Disclaimer

Comments

Popular Posts