Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: Today was a busy day. School, then orthodontist appointments, then errands, dinner, laundry, cleaning.....the day flew.

What I'm listening to: I am listening to some Rich Mullins, Jesse Cook, and Little Big Town. An interesting combination.

What we're learning: In my biology class we are talking about the parts of a cell this week. In writing, the older students wrote reports on insects, and the younger ones wrote a report on human bones. In our own schooling, Dasher is really enjoying her grammar and Nutsy loves Logic of English's Foundations. 

What's cooking: This week I am making Reuben Sandwiches, Peanut Butter Chicken in the crock pot, and BBQ Chicken.

What I'm buying: It is Big Shopping Time at our house, so I am making my lists and heading to Costco, Trader Joe's, and other places.

What I'm thankful for: That my toe is healing. I can now walk normally....I was cautious with it over the weekend and kept it taped. It twinges every now and then but is feeling better.

What I'm creating: I have a couple of harvest crafts I want to do with the kids...one involves mason jars, Fall leaves, and Modge Podge. And yes, I got it off of Pinterest.....

What I'm praying: For the pregnant Mommas that I know. That they would be healthy and deliver on time.

What I'm planning: I am planning for a fun day with brownies, gummy bears, friends, and games. A fun end to our week this week.

What we did this last weekend: Sunday we met up with a few families from our church for volleyball. We talked about making this a regular occurrence, and inviting others to come hang out. Then we went home for Pita Pizzas. Yum.

What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to hanging out with friends later this week. I am also looking forward to getting a couple of reviews written.....

A picture to share:





~This photo cracked me up. Someone, (who shall remain nameless) took it and then posted it to My Sweetie's Facebook account with the caption, "I love these people!!!!"

Ha.

Guess who that was?


No comments:

Post a Comment