Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That I can't believe my baby girl is 15. Yes, today is Bookworm's 15th birthday and I am in denial. Where has time gone?

What I'm listening to: The little girls, playing in their make-believe world. They use their stuffed animals, blankets, the sand box outside, and so many other things to create a world all their own to play in. I love it that they still play this way....

What we're learning: This week we are studying about chemistry in biology, and the younger ones are learning about bones in anatomy. I am reviewing an online curriculum again, so the younger two are spending lots of time doing math and language arts on there.

What I'm watching: The temperature creep up today. It is supposed to hit 95 here; I absolutely love it and will miss the warm temps in the coming months.

What's cooking: This week I am making Baked Potato Soup, Chicken Parmesan, and Chimichangas in the crock pot.

What I'm thankful for: I am so thankful for my 15 year old! It has been such a joy to watch her mature and grow into a godly young woman.....she has a part time cleaning job, loves playing piano and reading, and pretty much does all her schooling on her own. She is a wonderful older sister and is very helpful around the house. Thank you Lord, for giving her to us!

What I'm praying: I am praying that my toe heals quickly. Last week a bookshelf fell on it, and my big toe is badly bruised. But then all this hobbling around is making me thankful that I don't have any long-term problems with my feet.

What I'm planning: I need to get started with planning for my goat project. We start meeting next month.

What we did this last weekend: We did some cleaning up and then celebrated Bookworm's 15th birthday. We had fun making minion cupcakes and then had a yummy dinner of tempura. Sunday was church, our fellowship meal, and service at the assisted living center.

What I'm looking forward to: Just a normal week.....4H club meeting, co-op, errands, house cleaning....just the regular.

A picture to share:





~Happy Birthday!!

Comments

Popular Posts