Taking a Break From MM

I have decided to take a break.

From MM.

 Not millimeters, which honesty, since we are a strange nation and don't use the metric system, I don't use anyways.

And I'm not talking about M&M's....I'll still be eating those yummy chocolate candies that don't melt in your hands.



I am talking about my Monday Musings.

I have loved sharing glimpses of my thoughts on here, what I am cooking, what we are learning, and such, but I need a little break.



 Did you know I started my Monday Musings back on October 19, 2009? Four and a half years ago....


This was the photo I chose that day...








This one was later in 2010....




 My babies.


And if you look at my "Label Cloud" on my sidebar to the right, you'll see that Monday Musings is by far the biggest.

I have written 225 of them. That is just crazy to me.

And this is a good place to take a break....I like even numbers. (Although with this entry, I'll make it 226...)

I am thinking I will take the summer off, and then re-evaluate in September.

I won't stop blogging....I am still reviewing for The Crew and I'll keep up My Week In Images and other family posts.

Have a lovely week everyone!








Comments

  1. Good for you! I have thought about taking the summer off from blogging altogether, but I don't want to lose the small audience I have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly what I am thinking too, Lisa! It is nice to take a break, but I don't want to stop blogging all together. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts