Friday, June 20, 2014

My Week In Images/Beauty Captured

Combining my two photography projects this week....


This hymn....


because it reminds me of my need for a Savior.





This Kombucha.....


because it is fun to drink, and even though only half my family drinks it, I have to make this much of it a week.






This celebration.....


because it was wonderful to honor marriage and to be reminded of the promises that are made.






This refreshing drink.....

because it makes my summer day.




This dad.....

because he is an amazing man who holds my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte, you were on my heart this morning and I was praying for your family. I loved coming by for a little glimpse into your life through your images. May God's blessings be poured out upon you, my friend. I wish I could meet you at Starbucks for a sip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Melissa, I wish the same! I would love to have you for a neighbor. Have a blessed week, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete