My Week In Images

 This Saturday garden project.....



 because I love seeing their little green arms peek through the dirt.



These pints of homemade turkey broth.....



 because it will be so handy to just pull them out of my freezer the next time I need some stock.



This mocha brought to me by a friend.....


 because it made me smile on a hard day.



These strange looking ingredients that make Japanese Udon....


because a lovely hot noodle soup is perfect on a cold day.



The amazing smell of onions and garlic sauteing....


because for some reason it seems very comforting to me.


*Do you notice that four of the five images above have to do with food? After I am done with Beauty Captured, I am toying with the idea of starting a weekly food photo-diary.....

Comments

Popular Posts