Friday, January 31, 2014

My Week In Images

 This rain.....

because we so desperately need it; even though it was a short storm I am still thankful.




These Sunday afternoons...




because fellowshipping with friends is lovely.




This delicious mocha....


because it was the perfect mid morning treat.




This smile.....


because it reminds me that there is joy in small things. 




This incredible place....


because it was the perfect spot for My Sweetie and I to celebrate 18 years of marriage.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Missed you this week. <3
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures. :-) Did you make the mocha? Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you were able to get away and celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Lisa! Yes, we made the Mocha but they were the easy way....hot chocolate and strong coffee topped with whipped cream. :-)

    ReplyDelete