Friday, November 8, 2013

My Week In Images

 
These tomatoes....
 
 


because they are the last ones I will get from my garden this year.




This lovely afternoon at the park....


because not only was it good exercise, it was also entertaining, watching the younger sisters trying to catch the ball.



This warm fire....


because it helped to keep me warm this week.



This heirloom melon....


because it was a lovely gift from my mother-in-law.




This crazy science experiment....


because anything called "Elephant Toothpaste" has got to be loads of fun.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, so it turned out to be a watermelon?! How funny!

    :+) Love your photos!
    ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did, Kate! But because of the skin colorations (with help from Google images) we deduced it was an heirloom. :-)


    Thank you, dear friend.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete