Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That it is getting cold here. It is only supposed to hit 62 degrees here today and get down in the 40's at night. This is my season to hunker down and bundle up.

What I'm listening to: Monday morning laundry going, girls chattering.

What we're learning: This week the older ones are learning about the periodic table in upper level chemistry, and I am reading to the younger ones about matter in elementary chemistry. I am starting a music appreciation course with the younger two, and we are almost done memorized Psalm 121 in Bible memory.

What's cooking: This week I am making a Beef Bok Choy Hot Pot, Quesadilla Pie, and Japanese Curry.

What I'm thankful for: I am very thankful for our health. We have not been sick yet this season, and have not had any major injuries or illnesses. God is good.

What I'm praying: I am praying for the missionaries sent to foreign lands by our church's denomination; that they would be kept safe, be able to proclaim the gospel, and have wisdom and grace for those around them.

What I'm planning: I have my second 4H Communication Project meeting tonight, and there are a few last minute things I need to plan.

What we did this last weekend: On Friday the two older kids went to our church's monthly youth study. They enjoyed the discussion on Romans and then hanging out with friends afterwards. Saturday we played some tennis and did some things around the house. Sunday was church and Sunday school.

What I'm looking forward to: Well Mr. Lego is going to be on the radio this week. The California Avian Bowl team is doing a 20 minute-long radio interview this Wednesday at around 9:30 for KFOK. If you have nothing better to do, you can listen in here.

A picture to share:



~The trees are starting to change....

Comments

  1. That quesadilla pie looks yummy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! It is easy (and cheap!) to make. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts