Friday, September 20, 2013

My Week In Images

 
This thrift store skirt.....
 
 

because if you know me, you know I am not a shopper, but I do love a good deal.




This pesto.....


which I froze for Pesto Turkey Sandwiches next week.



This lime tree....


because it is such a blessing to have it.



This itty bitty lizard.....


because I am a sucker for my girls and the things they find outside.



My dining room table.....



because the days when it is covered with play cars is numbered.

3 comments:

  1. What a neat week! I like the skirt. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this whole thing, but this part put tears in my eyes,
    "...the days when it is covered with play cars is numbered" because I tell myself the same thing already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melissa, I wish I could tell you that it slows down, but instead it feels like it is flying by. I try to cherish every moment, and when I am sad for my babies not being babies anymore, I think of being a Grandma. :-)

    ReplyDelete