Beauty Captured {Project}

Through The Crew, I have met some wonderful ladies.

And one of them, had a great blogging idea.

Beauty Captured.

For the next year, I plan to take one photo each day and post it on my photography blog.

Attempting, in my feeble way, to capture God's beauty; seen with my eyes and through the lens of my camera. This will be a good challenge for me; one that doesn't take too much time, but forces me to slow down and enjoy the blessings that God has given me.

Because this.....






....very quickly becomes this:





"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it"
~Confucius



{This is still a work in progress; my friend is still working on a button for our fun project and will have a linky set up so others can join in too.}

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining in!

    I have everything up and running. You can find a few buttons to choose from on my blog under the Beauty Captured tab. :)

    I look forward to seeing what your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts