Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Monday Musings (On a Tuesday, because life happens)

What I'm thinking: That yesterday was busier than I thought it would be. We had lots of laundry from being at State Fair, errands to run, record books that were due, more errands to run, the house to clean, and tons of those little things to do that fill the day. So Monday Musings is happening on a Tuesday this week.

What I'm listening to: Birds chirping outside. I've got the windows open to let in the breeze....today it is only supposed to hit 88 degrees, but later this week we are back to a high of 104.

What we're learning: Well last week we learned a lot about losing graciously, and that we still have a ton of things we could learn about rabbits.

What's cooking: This week I am planning to make a Tostadas, Marinara Sauce in the crock pot, and one night (tonight, actually) I'm making a birthday dinner for my now 8 year old baby.

What I'm buying: This is my big errand week and today I still need to hit Wal Mart and a couple other places.

What I'm thankful for: I know that God's plan is perfect, even when I think that life is down in the dumps. And for that reason I am thankful for His sovereignty. He is continually sanctifying us, and we can find peace in His perfect will.

What I'm praying: Thankful prayers that we were kept safe with all the driving back and forth last week, and prayers for traveling mercies in the coming weeks.

What we did this last weekend: We were at State Fair, of course. We had competed earlier in the week, but our friend's were competing with their sheep and goats on Friday and Saturday. We also spend a whole day walking around to see the exhibits. Sunday we were at church, and then off to a church picnic. The rabbits didn't release until 10 pm; since our State Fair is actually held in my county I have nothing to complain about, but both the people behind and in front of me in line were not going to get home until 2 or 3am.

What I'm looking forward to: Well we have a birthday to celebrate today, then later this week the older two kids are competing in Avian Bowl at the State Fair. Next weekend looks like a quiet one.

A picture to share:


~The logging ride at State Fair with some happy girlies on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment