Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That the weather is lovely outside today. We have some high clouds, but the sun is shining and it is a pleasant 68 degrees.

What we're learning: This week we are doing a modified school week. There is no co-op, but we will still be working through a literature guide for the book Things Fall Apart, Dasher will be doing her astronomy unit study, and all of them are going over rabbit and avian bowl questions and facts.

What I'm watching: My Sweetie and I found the move Argo at Redbox over the weekend...we both really like that movie.

What's cooking: This week I am making Pesto Chicken, Baked Potato Soup, and an Indian Feast.

What I'm buying: I need to run out and buy a couple of those little boxes for index cards....all our 4H study material we turn into questions and answers on index cards and they have become quite unorganized.

What I'm creating: Right now? Clean laundry. The washing machine is humming upstairs, and my big pile of laundry in the hallway is slowly shrinking...

What I'm planning: To start working in the garden soon. My Earth Box finally came, which is where I plan to put the tomatoes. A couple weeks ago I started two kinds of tomatoes, eggplants, and basil from seed and the little darlings are about 2 inches tall now. I hope to start zucchini, cucumbers, and more lettuce in the garden soon.

What we did this last weekend: Saturday we did some things around the house...it had been on my list of things to do to go through the bathrooms cupboards. It really needed to be done...holy moly we found stuff that had expired in 2006! Then we went to our first Supper for Six in the evening. Sunday we went to church and then up to our friend's house for volleyball and fellowship.

What I'm looking forward to: This week we will take a day or two off school for spring break. My Sweetie, Mr. Lego, and I have decided to take swing dancing lessons with our church so we have a lesson Friday night, and then our 4H Sectional Presentation Day is Saturday.

A picture to share:


~This morning we went out and visited with the goats....as you can see they are slowly getting used to us.

Comments

Popular Posts