Links, Recipes, and Encouragement

Since I am so uninspiring right now in my blogging, I thought I would share some posts I have read recently that inspired me.

My friend Erin, who I have known since I was a child, blogs at Everyday Carnival. She recently wrote a post about marriage and Meeting in the Middle. This really spoke to my heart and encouraged me to be more humble and understanding in my relationship with my husband.

My friend Nancy, who I was blessed to be in a co-op with for a few years, blogs for Classical Conversations, and recently wrote a post New Beginnings about getting back into school in the new year. This was a great reminder to me about what matters most in educating our charges.

If you are wondering what to make for dinner some night and need an easy recipe, Kate, who is one of my good friends in real life, has posted her Chalupa recipe.  She shared it with me years ago, and it is one of my fall-back recipes for the slow-cooker on a busy day.

And while we are on the subject of recipes, I recently made my Tostadas with Jalapeno-Lime Sauce. They are super yummy.

My friend Lisa, who is probably the one who inspired me to start this blog in the first place, blogged about Daily Prayer recently. She has a great idea that will help organize when and what you pray for.

And finally, because it is always good to laugh, check out these funny videos on YouTube.  Kid History are cute, hilarious videos about kids telling stories about their parents childhood.

I hope these all encourage you as they did for me. Have a blessed week, everyone!




Comments

  1. Aw! Thank you Charlotte, for the link love!
    I am going to have to try the Chalupa recipe. I bookmarked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to go over and comment on that post but never did...it was super encouraging Erin. Thanks for your honesty and encouragement. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts