Birthday Quiz - Dasher

 It is that time again in our family.....another birthday. And this time it is Dasher's turn to celebrate 12 years of life. I am so thankful that God gave her to us! Her infectious laugh, big eyes, and fun spirit make her such a joy to be around.

So, the same as I have done with all the kids this year, I asked her the birthday questions:



What is your favorite food?

Steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetable kebabs, 
spaghetti, Chicken Soup, Tortilla Pie. 
(The first three things are what she 
requested for her birthday dinner.)



What do you not like eating?

I don't like to eat squash, squid, 
and real crab. (I'll eat the fake crab in maki.)
(She does pretty much eat everything else.)



How about your favorite color?

My favorite color is yellow.
(This answer changes often, but it has been
yellow for a while now.)



What is your favorite subject in school right now?

Handwriting. I like learning cursive; I am learning that right now.
(She does love that subject; she also loves to draw 
and had been wanting me to teach her cursive for a while.)



What are you looking forward to this year?

Christmas. Thanksgiving next year. Swimming in the summer.
(She has always been a water bug. I thought it 
was cute that she is already looking forward
 to Thanksgiving next year.)



What do you enjoy doing the most?

Playing dogs with my sisters, playing cars with Nutsy. 
Mr. Lego has ninja books and he is teaching me stuff.
( Ever since she was little, she has always loved to pull 
out the car rug, which has little roads and houses on it, and play cars.)



Where is your favorite place to be?

In my mom and dad's room. I also like to play in my room.
(Too cute that she loves being in our room.)


What is one of your favorite memories from this last year?

The Delta trip in the summer was fun. I also liked going to Oregon 
and swimming and going on the boat.
(Me too! We have such wonderful times on
 our summer vacations.)



Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (When you're 17)

Maybe doing school, probably math. I would still be in 4-H,
 I would want to learn how to cook better.
(The first thing she said when I asked her this was 
that she would be on Facebook. But then she made me erase it.)



In 20 years? (when you're 32)

I would probably be married, I think I would have 
two children and I would be homeschooling them. 
(Time sure flies. And this day will be here before we know it.)



What do you like best about having an older brother and two sisters?

I like it that I have sisters because I can play with them, and 
Mr. Lego he makes up the funnest games.
 Bookworm likes to read to me too.
(These are the very things they do with each other the most.)




Our plan today is to take a fun hike later (I am hoping the weather holds), and then have her birthday dinner. And she has requested my trifle for dessert.

Happy Birthday, my Dasher!

Comments

Popular Posts