Birthday Quiz - Nutsy

My baby is seven today.

I seriously cannot believe it. Time has flown so quickly, and I when I think that my baby is seven, (and that I have an almost 15 and a half year-old who can start driving next month) I feel a bit old.

But enough about me....this is Nutsy's day.

So here are some questions for you, little one.



What is your favorite food?
Steak, Tex-Mex Pasta, California Rolls & Pizza.
(This girl pretty much eats everything I put in front of her.)



What do you not like eating?
Fish and shrimp.
(It took us like 5 minutes to think up these two 'dislikes'.)



How about your favorite color?
Green. It is the same color as my eyes and I love it.
(Her eyes were blue until she was 18 months old, and then they were pure green. Now, depending on what she is wearing, they go from light green to hazel.)


What is your favorite subject in school?
Math. I like doing the numbers.



What are you looking forward to this year?
My birthday. I can't wait to go to Oregon and the camping trip. 
(Me too, sweetie.)

What do you enjoy doing most?
Cuddle with Momma. Playing with the dollhouse and Legos.
(Okay, my heart completely melted when she said that the number one thing she enjoyed doing the most was cuddling with Momma. She is my cuddly one.)


Where is your favorite place to be?
Outside in the backyard. I like to play tag and a ball game with daddy.
(Even though our yard is small, they spend a ton of time out there, playing together.)




What is one of your favorite memories from this last year?
Going to the beach, or going out to a restaurant.
(All the kids love the beach, and this just shows how momentous it is when we do go out to eat.)



Where do you see yourself in 5 years? (When you're 12)
Working hard and helping my mom if she is sick. I would be in 4-H too. I will work hard in school and play games with everyone in our family.


In 20 years? (You'll be 27)
I want to have a farm and buy animals. I want to get married and have kids. I would make dinner for my kids in our house in the country. 
(At this point she was seriously giggling, thinking of herself at 27. Ah, the youth....)


What do you like best about having 2 older sisters and an older brother?
I am small and can fit through things that they can't so I go get things that they can't get. They help when I'm hurt. Whenever I want to see something, they carry me so I can see it.
(I just typed what she said so that first sentence might not make sense, but you get the gist of it. And the older ones do help her lots.) 

Happy Birthday my precious Nutsy!

 


Comments

Popular Posts