Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That the weather is perfect this week....mid-eighties to low nineties. My garden seems happy; I harvested our first zucchini and cucumbers over the weekend. But no tomatoes....this is the third year that I have not had a good tomato crop.

What I'm reading: I did have some down time last week and got a good chunk of Age of Opportunity read. I am really enjoying this book and taking notes as I work my way through it.

What I'm listening to: Nutsy is sitting near me, playing with the dollhouse stuff, and singing through her Sunday school songs.

What we're learning: This week our 4-H record books are due. The older two are about done, but Dasher and I need to sit down and finalize her biography and make sure she recorded everything.

What I'm watching: Last night my Sweetie and I relaxed by watching a couple of Andy Griffith episodes. We love that show.

What's cooking: This week I am making Caesar Salad Wraps, Enchiladas, and Honey-Garlic Chicken in the crock pot.

What I'm thankful for: I am so thankful for music. When it is time to clean up we turn on our clean-up music, and I know for sure that it makes us clean faster....

What I'm creating: I took some fun photos last week and so I am going to edit them and put a lot of them up on Facebook.

What I'm planning: I need to plan out my music lesson for co-op tomorrow. There are also a couple of rooms in the house I want to organize this week.

What we did this last weekend: We house-sat while my friend and her husband got away for a couple of days....in the house were 9 children, 2 dogs, 2 snakes, 1 bird, 1 rabbit, and about 7 chickens (The chickens were actually in the backyard.) We had a blast staying up late, watching silly TV shows, and having a massive water fight. Yesterday we heard a convicting sermon on anger, then we went to the park for a church picnic. It was the perfect day for volleyball!

What I'm looking forward to: This week we are going for a quick visit to the grandparents to celebrate an Aunties graduation from nursing school. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Pictures to share:




~Fun times with fun people.

Comments

Popular Posts