This week has been a busier one, and I had a couple of blog posts rolling around in my head; but they just didn't get put out on paper.

Among the many things I did, was organizing all the miscellaneous papers in the school room. And I had to make that awful decision about the countless art drawings that just can't be kept. One solution I came up with was to scan the favorites onto our computer, where they will take up much less space and still be kept forever.

And I thought I would share some of them with you....




 ~The Mushrooms
{by Dasher}


Toucan 
{by Mr. Lego}




Riding Into The Sunset
{by Bookworm}







A Sunny Day
{by Nusty}


A picture is a poem
without words.
~Horace

Comments

  1. Beautiful! Your family has natural artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! The art instruction in our co-op has helped a lot with the older ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel will get a big kick out of these drawings! She's our artist in our family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know where two of those came from, but I really love the horse/sunset one. She has such a good eye!!

    Love you and your peeps.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, we wouldn't be such artists if it wasn't for our artsy co-op day..... :-) Love you too, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts