Christmas With Family

The day after Christmas, we drove down to see our extended families.

First stop was at our Obachan and Auntie & Uncle's house.

Lots of cousins were there, and good food too.




My mother-in-law and my two sister-in-laws enjoying Appletini's and Lemon Drops....




The cousins, playing with Uncle...



We stayed up late that night, having fun and playing games.




The next day Obachan made us a delicious lunch.



Such good food.

A picture with Obachan and all 10 of her grandchildren. Can you spot the 11th?




Then it was onto Grandma & Grandpa's house.



They saved all of the toys I played with when I was young...whenever we visit I love seeing my kids play with the same toys I did.


Fisher-Price is timeless.

Dinner was Grandma's famous Salmon Fettuccine.







We played Up The River that evening....





...I don't remember who won.


We had a great time with them and left the following morning for our next adventure....

{To be continued.....}

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts