Ten On Ten

I saw this fun post on a couple of blogs recently and although I don't regularly read the blog that this idea comes from I do want to give credit to where this cool idea came from.



ten on ten button


So the deal is this: on the 10th of every month take 1 photo every hour.

Here is September 10th at our house....




{9am - getting my beans into the crock pot for dinner tonight.}



{10am - the girlies brought these pretty flowers in and then when they realized I was taking a photo, used a paper towel for the backdrop.}


{11am - we just got back from a used book sale and I am cataloging the books we had just purchased}



{12pm - Bookworm and Mr. Lego playing Star Wars Monopoly}




{1pm - Mr. Lego doing some Saturday chores and organizing in the garage.}



{2pm - still doing chores with Bookworm cleaning blinds}



{3pm - cooling off with a swim in the pool.}



{4pm - My Sweetie and Mr. Lego pulled our computer out to clean it and run updates}


{5pm - Spanish rice to go with the beans....Tostadas for dinner!}



{6pm - playing Up The River with the kids and eating dessert. My Sweetie is wondering when I will put the camera away.....}


Life. Is. Real.

Comments

  1. this was really neat and fun to look through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stef! I had fun doing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts