Family Reunion 2011

 A couple weeks ago we headed up to Oregon for our annual family reunion. We all converge into the town, some staying at my aunt and uncle's house and others at my sister's house. Our family's spot was in the motor home at my aunt and uncle's.

The 4 days were spent doing lots of fun things....


swinging in the hammock.....




playing crochet....



Trying to balance the mallet in your heads.... (while great-grandpa watched with amusement)




Taking cousins once removed for piggy back rides....
(Genealogy question: if my cousin has children, what relationship are her kids to my kids?)








Sitting on Uncle Rick's motorcycle...





Visiting yet another county fair and going down the big slides.....


 Pretending you were cows with some cousins.....



Being very silly.....







Going on walks with another Auntie.....
(Another question: what is the relationship between my cousin and my children?)



Playing at the park....


Playing card games.....



Reading with cousins.....



Playing Cornhole.....
(which is a super fun game)





Playing volleyball in the pool...



Swimming at night in the pool....






Getting thrown in the pool...



Eating great food.


Burgers.....





fajitas and grilled chicken....






I am so thankful for our extended family; for my aunt, uncle and sister who open up their home, for the many hands that made the delicious food, for the fellowship, funny times, and good conversations. See you all next year!

Comments

  1. Looks like SO much fun! I love water volley ball and swimming in the dark. My friend and I used to swim at night all the time when we were kids and it was SO adventurous.
    Glad you had that time with your family - looks like it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts