Joy In The Morning

Joy 
In The 
Morning



So last week was week 2. The week really flew for me so I will try to remember how each day went.

Day 6 - I got up at 6am, did everything that I needed to and was ready for the day at the right time. 

Day 7 - This morning I think I kept hitting the snooze button and was about 15 minutes late for everything. I still had time to have my Bible time and exercise.

Day 8 - Got up on time and accomplished my morning list. Whoo-hoo!

Day 9 - I start to fade. I did get up at 6am, did my Bible time, but kept drooling falling asleep while having my computer time. Didn't get the exercising in.

Day 10 - This was a very busy day for me (monthly errands) so I did get up at 6am, had my Bible time and we were out the door at 8am.

Notes: So I think I am sleeping more soundly now; maybe that has to do with the fact that I felt more tired this week. And when 9pm rolled around, I was ready for bed. I guess I am the kind of person that really needs 8+ hours of sleep. Some good things I have noticed....when I think of something in the evening that I need to do, I know I will have time for it in the morning. And that morning that we needed to be out of the house by 8? It went really smoothly, all the kids were dressed, the house was relatively clean and my second load of laundry was in the wash. But then I fell asleep 45 minutes into our Friday night movie....that's the payoff I guess.

So week 3.....is a different week. I will only get up half the week at 6am; we are going on a camping trip towards the end of the week and I am not planning on stirring from my sleeping bag until at least 7:30. Most definitely.

Comments

  1. if I come and look at that picture every morning... my days will all start off wonderfully cheerly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, Stef! Not every morning looks like that here, but we are working on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Charlotte! An inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Erin! Your encouragement means a lot to me. This morning was harder and knowing that you read these and are so encouraging keep me going. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts