Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That I have about 5 loads of laundry to fold upstairs and a review that is due for this great homeschooling magazine.
What I'm reading:
Passionate Housewives Desperate For God this week, I am almost finished with this really good book.
What I'm listening to:
At this moment, Blessed Be Your Name by Tree 63.
What we're learning:
This week in history we are learning about Socrates, Hippocrates, and Ezra and Artaxerxes; and we're studying Shorter Catechism question #13.
What I'm watching:
My Sweetie and I are almost finished with the first set of Bleak House episodes; it took me a while but I am now hooked.
What's cooking: I have clam chowder on the menu but we might be having leftover Gyudon with rice.
What I'm buying:
Today I went out and bought three heirloom tomato plants and some strawberry plants for our garden.
What I'm thankful for:
The blessings of grace.
What I'm creating:
I hope some baby rabbits. Flo was not pregnant so we are breeding her for the next three days. And I am also hoping that Thelma Lou kindles tonight.
What I'm praying:
That God will continue to give me wisdom and patience as I parent.
What I'm planning:
I am seriously looking into curriculum for next year....Vocabulary from Classical Roots, Spelling Workout, Mind Benders and Writing Skills.
What I'm looking forward to:
No co-op this week for Spring break, so a friend and her daughters are going to join us at the zoo that day.
A picture to share:

~Just had to share this......

5 comments:

  1. I love finding street names with our first names IN them! So fun. There is a Charlotte way in Livermore, close to wear we used to live when we were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the Bleak House and I read the book... what a great story, once you get into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef, that is actually where this photo was taken. :-)

    Tamara, I am planning to read the book after we watch Bleak House...it did take me a while to get into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy signs too, but usually find only part of my name in them... or the spanish masculine 'lindo' rather than linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is true, Linda. I only know of one other street that has my name. It is kind of fun, though to look!

    ReplyDelete