Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That it is going to be a long day....I was up three times last night with Nutsy and some persistent ear pain she was having. :-(
What I'm reading: I am almost finished with Quo Vadis....I could not put this book down! I'm also planning a post reviewing the books I have read so far in my book challenge.

What I'm listening to:
The Return of the King soundtrack is playing while the kids are doing their independent schoolwork.
What we're learning:
About Xerxes I, Esther and Athens in history, Mr. Lego is reciting 'The Months' by Sara Coleridge in co-op on Wednesday, and we are planning a trip to the small zoo in our town later this week.
What I'm watching:
A little bunny falling asleep in Bookworm's arms.
What's cooking: I'm making Chick-pea Creamy Soup with Potato Rolls
for dinner tonight.
What I'm buying:
I am heading out real quick this afternoon for more children's Motrin for Nutsy.
What I'm thankful for:
For my Love and the special day we had Saturday while the grandparents watched the kids for us.
What I'm creating:
A different perspective....I am thinking to move furniture around in the kids room. Change is always fun.
What I'm praying:
For our nation; and remembering that God is in control.
What I'm planning:
My last week of teaching in co-op is this week so I am putting the finishing touches on the lesson. All about high mountains and glaciers.....
What I'm looking forward to:
Hopefully more baby rabbits later this week!
A picture to share:


~Saturday, March 20, 2010. Half Moon Bay, California.

Comments

  1. what you're making for dinner sound so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stef! Cooking is one of my favorite things to do....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts