Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That we have 6 wiggly, hairless, pink baby rabbits out in the rabbitry.
What I'm reading:
I am really enjoying The Mother At Home. There are some excellent points about child training in there.
What I'm listening to:
It's quiet....so right now all I hear is the heater. It was cold last night!
What we're learning: Ezekiel and the 3 men in the fiery furnace in history, Seals and Sea Cows in Apologia Zoology and this is our last week to work on the 4-H presentations.
What I'm watching:
Watched the Ice Dancing last night while my Sweetie fell asleep next to me.
What's cooking: For the first time I am trying a Pioneer Woman recipe tonight, Fancy Macaroni, with a Caesar Salad and if I am feeling brave enough, Bruschetta.
What I'm buying:
Nothing right now that I can think of...I do try not to buy too much....
What I'm wearing:
My bathrobe and white socks.
What I'm thankful for:
Great conversations with friends on a Sunday afternoon.
What I'm creating:
The braided rug is done! I'm not sure what my next project will be.
What I'm praying:
For those that are sick and missed church yesterday, and the health for the two pregnant ladies in our congregation.
What I'm planning:
Breeding rabbits! Today we breed Flo and then Friday is Thelma Lou. For some reason I am really nervous about this.
What I'm looking forward to: A visit from my sister in law and cousins today and co-op this week.
A picture to share:


~The people I love the most. This was sometime in the year 2006

5 comments:

  1. I want you to post a picture of the rug!! :+) That is a darling picture of you all.

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I haven't read Mack's book on humility but I have read Andrew Murray's-life changing. I highly recommend it!--On my best books I've ever read list.

    Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I am planning a post about the rug in the next day or two....

    Kaja, thanks for commenting! I need to check out Murray's book....wish we lived closer and could swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bump Quo Vadis to the top, please. :D

    Miss you!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, I TOTALLY miss you too! I am actually thinking to read Quo Vadis next and need to borrow it from someone....;-)

    ReplyDelete