He's A Teenager!!

*I am posting this a day early since we are up very early tomorrow to head to the rabbit show, and then the rest of the day we are celebrating Mr. Lego's day.


It is official....I have a teenage son! I remember when he was a baby and thinking that this day was so far off, well it was WAY closer than I thought. Here are a few memories....


10 days old and finally home from the hospital. Yes, that is a cloth diaper he is laying on, he was that small. (3lbs, 15 oz at birth)


2 1/2 years old at Puget Sound visiting Grandma. (I know the picture is crooked on the bottom; for some reason it kept scanning that way...)


Almost 4 years old. I love those cheeks!


6 1/2 years old at the beach...and I thought he was big then!


Just turned 8 years old. 4 year old Dasher seems excited about the Valentine Cookies too.

This last Fall during a nature walk.

We are not quite sure what we are doing tomorrow after the morning rabbit show; it is supposed to rain here so it will have to be something indoors. But my growing boy has requested steak, mashed potatoes and peas for dinner, along with a chocolate birthday cake. Happy Birthday, my son! I love you so much and cannot wait to see what plans God has for your future!

Comments

  1. How fun!!! Happy birthday! 13 is such a fun, special birthday. He shares a birthday with Ethan and me!!!! We're 30 and 5 tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Stef & Ethan!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Mr. Lego!! Just can't believe he's a teenager! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts