Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That I still have to go upstairs and fold the laundry!
What I'm reading:
I read 'The Forgotten Daughter' and skimmed 'The Spartan', both books that I am going to read aloud for history to the children. That took up a lot of my reading time so I am still reading that book on Humility.
What I'm listening to:
Redemption Songs by Jars of Clay.
What we're learning:
We started Zoology this week from Apologia Science; Josiah, Nahum and Jeremiah in history, Shorter Catechism question #4 and the kids really need to get those 4-H presentations done.
What I'm watching: A friend let us borrow Bleak House so we are going to start watching those.
What's cooking:
White Cheese Sausage Pasta Bake, potato rolls and cut up veggies were on the menu tonight.
What I'm buying:
A gift for my love; we celebrate our 14th anniversary this week.
What I'm wearing:
Jeans, cream shirt, white socks and a maroon hoodie.
What I'm thankful for:
That I am not saved by checking things off a list, but by His grace.
What I'm creating:
In the evenings I am working on that braided rug; I'll post pictures when I am done.
What I'm praying:
For patience and wisdom as I parent and train my precious children.
What I'm planning:
Doing research and making plans to buy our second doe...the breeding date is set for February 21st.
What I'm looking forward to:
Co-op this Wednesday, our anniversary dinner and a quiet weekend.
A picture to share:


~January 27, 1996~

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post! I know that wild woman who loaned you the Bleak House movies. ;) I look forward to hearing what you think of the Apologia book. XO!

    Love,
    Kate
    PS: Glad the MUS post I made was helpful! I was so happy to find that online. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kate! Yes that woman is wild....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!! And Happy Anniversary tomorrow!! See you Friday. :)

    ReplyDelete