Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That I forgot about my laundry and now I am behind for the day.
What I'm reading:
Literature for school: The Hittite Warrior and The Bronze Bow.
What I'm listening to:
Silly, giggling girls.
What we're learning:
This week we are learning about the prophets Elijah, Elisha, Joel and Obadiah in history; Dasher has a state presentation in our co-op and the older children are working on their 4-H oral presentations.
What I'm watching: The giggly girls tormenting their brother. Secretly, I think he likes it.
What's cooking: Potato-Onion Creamy Soup for this cold day.
What I'm buying:
Our Christmas cards from Shutterfly.
What I'm wearing: Denim skirt, purple flannel shirt and my trusty slippers!
What I'm thankful for: That my Sovereign God is unchangeably good to me, in ALL things.
What I'm creating:
Not really anything this week...we are catching up with everything from being sick last week.
What I'm praying:
That I would make wise use of my time.
What I'm planning:
A birthday celebration for a special little girl next week.
What I'm looking forward to:
Our co-op this Wednesday and getting together with friends this weekend.
A picture to share:


~Taken this last weekend during our family photo shoot



*I really enjoy doing these Monday Musings and I know lots of you like reading them too. The idea is not originally mine; I have seen different variations on other blogs and have modified it to fit my style. So if it so intrigues you, I would love for you to join in too! You don't need to refer to myself or my blog and you can call it anything you want. And even if you don't have a blog, you can post it on Facebook or as an email. But all I ask is that you let me know so that I can enjoy what you write too.

7 comments:

  1. Hey...Cute picture ;)

    and uh...can I come to your house for dinner tonight?? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! What a cute fam! :)

    So glad you're all better and looking forward to Wednesday Co-Op!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had so much sickness too! We're all recovering now, but all coughing. Love that family pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody...every day we are feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Rebecca! My friend Leslie took them. Yes, I have other poses and I chose a different one for my Christmas card. I am going to make it my new profile pic on Facebook soon...I have had that other one up for who knows how long... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the photo, Charlotte!! I expect to get one or at least to get the file so I can print it for my fridge!! :D

    XO,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete