Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dasher Turns 9

Today my sweet Dasher-girl turns 9. I can't believe it was 9 years ago that she was born, all 2 pounds, 12 ounces of her. During her pregnancy and then in the months after her birth, I saw God's hand in her life, sustaining and keeping her, for the many plans He has for her future.

Here are some sweet memories:

~4 weeks old and getting bigger every day.

~13 months old, and in one of her favorite places

~2.5 years old with her cutie-pattutie pony tails.


~5.5 years old and on a merry-go-round, one of her favorite rides.

~2 months ago at the Aquarium.

For her birthday we are going to have a fun lunch, do a craft and then have one of her favorites, Chili and Cornbread for dinner. I am so thankful for my precious little girl and the blessings God has brought our family through her sweetness!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! What sweet pictures. I can't get over how tiny she was. Such a testimony of God's caring, healing Hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stef! They grow way too fast... :)

    ReplyDelete