Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That the nice lazy day we had today hit the spot.
What I'm reading:
I am still plowing through The History of Redemption but I also picked up a fun cooking book at the library last week titled "Under the Table", that I am enjoying.
What I'm listening to:
The girls in the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies.
What we're learning:
We're taking a break from formal schooling this week, but we are always learning...
What I'm watching: Red and yellow leaves falling outside my window.
What's cooking:
Taco Lasagna for dinner tonight.
What I'm buying:
Stuff for our feast on Thursday...I am in charge of the appetizers.
What I'm wearing: Jeans, blue striped shirt, green socks.

What I'm thankful for:
That we have a holiday set aside for thankfulness.
What I'm creating:
We just made 4 wire cages for the new rabbits we are hoping to buy this Saturday.
What I'm praying:
For wisdom as I continue to try to be a faithful mom.
What I'm planning:
I have appetizers on my mind...Hot Artichoke Dip, Olive Tampenade and Festive Focaccia Melt....anymore ideas?
What I'm looking forward to:
Thanksgiving in the Bay Area with the grandparents and one great-grandpa.
A picture to share:


Thanksgiving 2004

Comments

  1. I love reading these, Charlotte. I've been thinking about doing this on my webiste... maybe on a different day? Your picture is from the year we got married! Amazing how much that feels like last year, but was 5 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love it if you started something like this too...it keeps me faithful to blog at least once a week and is a window into our family.

    Time sure flies!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts