Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Musings

What I'm thinking: That I need to get out and water my broccoli and snap peas.
What I'm reading:
History of Redemption by Jonathan Edwards...I can only read a page or two at a time so I am also reading One World Under God to catch up on our ancient history.
What I'm listening to:
Cherry Jones reading a Little House book on CD with the kids.
What we're learning: The kids have a presentation due for co-op in a couple weeks and a big presentation for 4-H that they are working on.
What I'm watching:
The thermometer going up as we finally turned on the heat!
What's cooking:
Chicken Fettuccine for dinner tonight.
What I'm buying:
I just found out that 2 of my shirts have shrunk in length so I need to go buy a couple more.
What I'm wearing: brown corduroy skirt, white shirt with a green V neck shirt.
What I'm thankful for:
That God is in control.
What I'm creating:
New journal entries...I am a couple weeks behind.
What I'm praying:
For patience as I continue to train the children.
What I'm planning: Trying to decide what to have Bookworm wear for her annual photos this afternoon.

What I'm looking forward to:
Co-op this week and our church's folk dancing practice this Friday.
A picture to share:

7 comments:

  1. Cute picture. I'm going to start doing this too. Maybe it will get me back into blogging regularly. It was good to see you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh I looovvvee that picture of Emma lol soo cute :)
    ~Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love those Little House books! When we read Farmer Boy, all we ever wanted to eat were pancakes drenched in butter and brown sugar and doughnuts and apple pie.

    --Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jesse and Leslie!

    Nancy, have you seen the Little House cookbook? Bookworm always wants to make stuff from out of there but it is tricky because they try to keep it authentic... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute pic! I'm reading Little House series to B right now. We've been watching the TV series on DVD and fun to see how much different the books are and how many great lessons are taught in the books! Hope you have fun practicing dancing tonite!

    ReplyDelete